At Seeds of Success we understand the difficulty involved in balancing your sales, books and operations. That is how we help by taking charge of your accounting duties and making sure you fully understand your financial position at any given time.
Business owners seek our services when they are confused by their own growth, need to organize their financial reporting or simply need to improve their accounting functions.
With accounting being a tedious and at times complex function, you are better off delegating it to a trained, committed professional.
Michelle is an accounting professional that works with entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to clarify their financial position and need to reestablish control of their daily functions.
· 25 years of experience working primarily with start-up and small businesses, from sole proprietors to incorporated entities.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance and Spanish from Houston Baptist University
· Bilingual Spanish with experience in Mexico, South America and Europe.
· Financial Controller and Administration Manager with an extensive background in full cycle accounting, and financial analysis/reporting.
· Skilled in corporate administration, implementation of risk management instruments and corporate insurance plans.
· Experience implementing Human Resources, benefits & compensation plans, records management, along with policy and procedures development and execution.
· 25 Years of Practical Small Business Marketing experience.
Her ability to analyze existing procedures and implement processes to improve efficiency, has facilitated the growth and expansion of a number of companies.